Luxurious Comfort, just around the Corner…
Book your Getaway today and enjoy 1000 square feet of luxury and comfort in our Corner Cottage located in Beaver Valley, ON. Close to ski resorts and the Bruce Trail, you and your family will have plenty to do and see. Afterward, gather round to enjoy a wonderful meal in our gorgeous, open concept kitchen.
Entertain friends or simply curl up by our cozy fire for a glass of wine. Pamper yourself by soaking in our well-appointed spa bathroom. And at the end of the day rest assured you and your family will have a good night’s sleep in our luxury beds, nestled under beautiful linens. The Corner Cottage sleeps 7 with one Queen, Double and Twin bed. Our Great Room sofa turns into an extra queen bed for two.
- Fully-equipped Kitchen, granite counters, large fridge/ice maker, stove/oven/range hood, microwave, dishwasher, keurig, wine fridge, pots & pans, storage, laptop friendly workspace, Children’s dinnerware, Stair gates
- Great Room with view of Beaver Valley
- Indoor Propane Fireplace
- Master Bedroom: Queen Bed
- Spa Bathroom: Contoured Tub & Shower
- Guest Bedroom: Double & Twin Bed
- Guest Bathroom: Large Walk-In Shower
- Essentials: Bed linens/blankets/pillows, Towels, Soap, Toilet Paper, Hair Dryer
- Room Darkening Shades
- 2 Professional Closet Systems – Master Bedroom, Bottom of Stairway
- 60″ Flat Screen TV
- DVD/Blu Ray Player
- FREE Washer & Dryer
- 10 Foot Cathedral Ceilings
- 16′ x 16′ Walk Out Deck from The Great Room
- Outdoor Furniture including: 2 Convertible Bench/Picnic Tables
- FREE Parking for 3 vehicles on premises
- FREE Street parking
- Long term stays allowed (28 days or more)
- Wide Entrances at least 32″ (81cm)
- Well-lit path to entrance
The place is very nice. My friends and myself were so impressed by the decorations in this renovated church. It’s ideal for 2 couples to stay. All necessary kitchen gadgets are available, more than what you will need. The place is very clean and warm. Dorothy will walk through everything for you. I highly recommend this place to everyone who is going to travel near the Blue Mountain (20min driving). Also, I will definitely come back. Looking forward to the next stay!
Barbara’s place is beautiful and clean. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to stay in the area. The amenities exceeded our expectations and communication is excellent.
Barbara and Dorthy were both lovely to speak with! Very kind and informative. We enjoyed our stay so much and it was nice that there was a flexible check in time! We skied and snowboarded the first day and went right to Blue Mountain and checked in at about 5pm. Thank you for letting us stay in your home!
Barbara’s place is welcoming, modern and super comfortable. All the amenities you can imagine she provides with special touches. If you’re looking for a place to get away for a weekend or week I would recommend Barbara’s place. We plan to go back, there was nothing not to love. The flexible check in and check out and very affordable with two bathrooms were the features that attracted me, it did not disappoint.
Don't be Disappointed
Our Cottage books up quickly so don’t delay, contact us today! (Minimum 2 Nights Stay)